- The projector says “Lamp is approaching the end of its useful life in full power operation”.
- The bulb may have been replaced and the remote was not available to reset the message.
You can reset the message even if the bulb hasn’t been replaced as we do not replace bulbs until they die. The bulb may continue to work for months after this message appears.
- Turn on the power to the projector by either pushing the button on the control panel or the remote control.
- Wait for the projector to warm up enough to display on the screen.
- Press DOWN, UP, UP, LEFT, UP (DUULU) on the remote control to access the service menu.
- Using the remote control, select the Lamp Hour Reset option, and then press OK.
- Both Lamp Hour values (Standard and Economy) are reset to zero.NOTEYou are unable to reset the Display Hour value because it’s the running total of hours that the projector has been in use.
- Press the Menu button on the remote control. The SMART UF55/65 Settings menu appears.
- Select to confirm that Lamp Hours setting has been reset to 0.
Last Update: April 7, 2017