Upon logging in, you see a similar message appear:
This means that your device cannot contact the server over the network. Either your device has network issues or your school’s server is offline.
- Check to make sure there is a network cable (usually blue) plugged into the computer.
- Follow the cable to ensure that the cable has not been accidentally removed from the wall.
- If your computer uses a wireless connection, check to see if you are connected to a valid wireless network.
- Click the wireless icon in the lower right-hand corner of the screen to view a list of wireless networks.
- Select the one that associates with your school.
- If the side-menu says that WiFi is off, turn it on
- If Windows does not allow you to turn on WiFi, contact your Sysop.
- If this solution does not resolve the issue, contact your Sysop.
Last Update: May 18, 2016
May 18, 2016 439 corey.cutler Login
Total 0 Votes: