The Smartboard only has half of the computer screen projected onto it. This is a known issue with the Smartboard UF55 model.
- Make sure that the resolution on the laptop is set to 1024×768.
- To change the resolution, right click anywhere on the desktop and click Display Settings.
- On Windows 10, click Advanced Display
- Under Resolution, click the drop-down box and change the resolution to 1024×768. While this does create empty black bars on the sides of the laptop screen, this fixes the projection issue on the SmartBoard screen.
- Click Apply and then Okay.
- Toggle the input from Input 1 to Input 2 and then back to the original selection.
One of the two solutions should fully center the projected image onto the SmartBoard.
Last Update: April 7, 2017