- Sub Calling
- Immunization Info
- Transportation Info
- School Menus
- News Archive
- Office 365
- Office 365 Help
- WEBTOP Profile
- WOW Help
- Battelle for Kids Roster Verification
- BB Early Warning
- Renaissance Learning
- WV Department of Education
- WVDOE Technology
- Marshall University
- RESA II
- Wayne County Title I
- Wayne County CTE
- West Virginia Reading Association
Calling System Help Desk
(304) 272-5116 ext 300
Wayne County Schools - Substitute Calling System
Important Information Regarding the Wayne County Substitute Calling SystemThe Wayne County Board of Education is implementing an automated substitute calling system with which employees will report absences and substitutes will be automatically called. The new system will streamline the process and provide faster response to schools needing substitutes.
Over the past few weeks school administrators have been working to verify information and registering school personnel to use the new system. If you are an employee, please communicate with your administration if you have not registered.
The target date to begin using the new system is March 1, 2012
Phone RegistrationEveryone - Employees and Substitutes - must first register by phone.
To become active in the new system, employees and substitutes must register by phone. You will need to have your employee ID number to proceed.
- Call the toll free phone number 1-877-403-1343 and follow the prompts.
- You will enter your Employee ID# then press the * key on your phone.
- You will enter your Employee ID# again as your initial PIN then press the * key again.
- Follow the remaining prompts to enter a new PIN, call back phone number and various other items.
"Quick User Guides" for substitutes are being mailed, employees may pick one up at the schools.
YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO HAVE ACCESS TO A COMPUTER, INTERNET, or EMAIL! Everything can be done by your telephone.If you have access to the internet, you can reach the website at waynecounty.eschoolsolutions.com
For assistance in registering please contact your school or you may call the county help desk at (304) 272-5116 ext 300.