- Sub Calling
- Immunization Info
- Transportation Info
- School Menus
- News Archive
- Office 365
- Office 365 Help
- WEBTOP Profile
- WOW Help
- SIS Portal
- VoomWV Dashboard
- BB Early Warning
- Renaissance Learning
- WV Department of Education
- WVDOE Technology
- Marshall University
- RESA II
- Wayne County Title I
- Wayne County CTE
- Wayne County OSP
Calling System Help Desk
(304) 272-5116 ext 300
Wayne County Schools - SBA Plan
PlanThe Wayne County Board of Education has received approval for the following $42.2 million construction plan:
- A new Ceredo-Kenova Elementary.
- A new Crum PK-8.
- Renovations to Wayne High School for additional classrooms, safer main entry and enclosed breezeways between buildings.
- $18 million from Wayne County residents through a bond election May 13, 2014.
- $18 million from the School Building Authority.
- $4.2 million from the Wayne County Schools Permanent Improvement Fund.
- $2 million from Quality Zone Academy Bonds (QZAB) - Federally backed no-interest loans.
Ceredo-Kenova ElementaryThe new Ceredo-Kenova Elementary would be built on the site of the former C-K High School. Kenova Elementary students would remain in the existing modular building during construction, at the community's request, with an anticipated opening of August 2017.
Projected cost: $ $20,399,984.00
Crum PK-8The new Crum PK-8 will be built on the grounds of the existing school site, with the school building and the athletic fields trading locations. Anticipated opening date, August 2017.
Projected cost: $17,092,016.00
Wayne High SchoolRenovations to Wayne High School would include four new classrooms, a safer main entrance/office suite and enclosed breezeways. The existing office area will be renovated into two additional classrooms.
Projected cost: $4,708,000.00
Total Project Request: $42,200,000.00
The following links are provided to show Estimated Bond Tax Amounts based on the Class of Property.
For questions or more information concerning this proposal please contact Dr. Steven Paine, Superintendent of Wayne County Schools.